As much as I hate IB I couldn’t imagine my life without it
i need more tony stark facing his anxiety
more clint barton with his hearing aid
more bruce banner growing and dealing
more natasha romanoff accepting her new family
more sam wilson dealing with his own past
more bucky barnes becoming bucky again
Basically we want Avengers: The Therapy Sessions
I wonder if anyone ever looks at me while I’m doing something and thinks I’m pretty. Because I do that all the time to people.
Tagged by ibdreaming
- answer questions
- write 11 new questions
- tag 11 new people
- let the 11 new people know
1. Dream university?
Used to think Columbia, I’m now leaning more towards Yale
2. Do you play an instrument/sing?
Yes: piano, guitar, marimba, drumset, violin, chimes, ukelele and many more, but not as well
3. Favorite bands?
Coldplay, One Republic, Imagine Dragons, American Authors, Bastille
4. Favorite author?
Fitzgerald or Austen
5. Where are you from?
6. How many languages do you speak?
2 and a half
7. Are you going on vacation anytime soon?
8. Favorite season? Why?
Autumn, because pumpkins and huge sweaters and wearing the same jeans four days in a week and have I mentioned pumpkins?
9. Do you like public transportation (e.g. metros, busses, etc.)?
10. What do you keep in your backpack?
- 1 pencil case
- 1 weekly planner
- 1 sketchbook
- 2-3 books (one for English, one for leisure reading, sometimes one for Philo or APUSH)
- 3 binders
- 2 folders
11. How do you plan to spend Christmas this year?
At my cousin’s wedding!
1. How do you feel about cuddling?
2. What is your favorite part of someone else’s body?
3. Trust or love?
4. Thoughts on cats?
5. Last book you read for fun?
6. The movie you’re most looking forward to?
7. Favorite flower?
8. Favorite writing utensil? (Hook me up with some good recs; I’ve been using Pilot G-2s since middle school.)
9. Favorite snack to eat while studying?
narcissa malfoy was probably the most powerful occlumens in hogwarts history and nobody knew
she literally stood up to lord voldemort and lied that harry potter was dead and i don’t know about you but if i were an evil ruler i would probably want to triple-check that my nemesis was, you know, actually deceased
voldemort had actual doubts about snape
narcissa swans on by without a whisper, without a second glance
Special skills: extensive Harry Potter knowledge, can watch an entire TV show in a week, knows words to every Disney song, can form abnormally strong attachments to fictional characters, Microsoft Word
So you mean, able to retain knowledge, has incredible focus and drive, excellent at processing media, remembers obscure details when needed, and has great skill at creating connections with individuals despite minimal interfacing?
And Microsoft Word?